Is used for manufacturing crowns, inserts, cast clammers, half-crowns, arches and carcasses of clasp dental prostheses and bridge prostheses by a method of casting on smelt models.
Basic components of wax are paraffin, ceresin, natural and synthetic resins, modifiers and coloring agents.
Is produced different fluidity:
- red - high fluidity and is intended for modelling
- precervical parts of crowns;
- blue - middle fluidity is applied to modelling an
- ntermediate part of carcass of fixed dentures;
- green - low fluidity is used at modelling of basic
- elements of full fixed dentures.
Code 00025920 sticks different colors (red, blue, green) - 55 g
Code 00025998 green - 65 g
Code 00023939 red - 55 g
Code 00021846 blue 55 g