SET OF MATERIALS FOR REDUCTION OF TEETH
AND MUCOSA SENSITIVITY
«Desensil-Vladmiva» set comprises:
- set of liquids for reduction of teeth hyperesthesia;
- gel for mucosa (see part «Treating dental materials»);
- dough for reduction of teeth hyperesthesia
- (see part «Treating dental materials»);
- liquid-spray for anesthesia of oral mucosa
- (see part «Treating dental materials»).
«Desensil-VladMiVa» set of liquids is used for reduction of dentine sensitivity. It is also used as a pad when treating deep cavities and in cases of enamel erosion.
Dental liquids «Desensil-VladMiVa» (№ 1 and № 2) by cooperative using are simple and effect material for reduction tooth sensitivity.
Liquid № 1 is a solution containing ions of potassium phosphate and carbonate.
Liquid № 2 is a solution containing calcium and strontium salts.
When treated consequently with both liquids, dentine canals and dentine itself are covered with microcrystal layer of insoluble salts (3 mkm thick): calcium and strontium phosphates and carbonates.
«Desensil-VladMiVa» liquids feature no irritation to tissues, no coloring and no allergic effect.
Code 00002112 Liquid № 1 - 15 ml; Liquid № 2 - 15 ml