«Alvanes» anesthetic, styptic and antiseptic compress is used as an alveolar compress after dental extraction.
«Alvanes» styptic resolving material covers the bleeding surface, and due to swelling after contact with blood, it presses the hurt capillaries. The pressure and the haemostatic effect of aminocaproic acid provide quick bleeding stoppage. «Alvanes» material contains:
- lidocaine hydrochloride – i.e. anaesthetic;
- cetrimide – i.e. antiseptic;
«Alvanes» powder is used as a hemostatic when removing calculus, curetting parodontal pockets, leveling alveolar processes and treating tooth sockets. It is also used in case of gingivactomy and after moulding.
«Alvanes» powder is a styptic material. Fine powder is easily sprayed on bleeding
- mucosa surface. The material comprises:
- natural polysaccharide, forming gel in contact with blood;
- sodium alginate facilitating quick hemostasis;
- antiseptic (iodoform 0,01%)
The material is non-toxic and is compatible to antibiotics or antiseptics.
Code 00000004 Dough - 20 g
Code 00000005 Powder - 7 g