DENTAL ANTISEPTIC MATERIAL FOR FILLING
ROOT CANAL MOUTH OF VITAL TEETH
«Pulpodent» dental material is used for:
- treating pulpitis of vital provisional and permanent teeth with non-formed roots;
- treating sharp local and chronic fibrous pulpitis with preservation of a viable root pulp;
- treating infected provisional molars using pulpotomy method;
- treating pulpitis of permanent teeth before making prostheses;
- treating pulpitis after pulp vital amputation of displaced teeth and teeth with difficult root canals (purposely of endodontic treating).
Dental material «Pulpodent» set comprises powder and liquid.
The powder contains:
- polyoxymethylene — i.e. antiseptic providing partial devitalization of pulp;
- iodoform providing long bactericidal effect;
- zinc oxide and radiopaque filler.
The liquid contains:
- formaldehyde — i.e. antiseptic featuring microbocidal activity;
- phenolantiseptic featuring bactericidal and mummifying effect and providing pulp sterilization;
- dexamethasone (0.13%) featuring anti-inflammatory effect .
The content of mummifying and antiseptic agents provides quick and painless treatment. The dough mummifies the mouth part of pulp only. The apical part of pulp is not mummified, providing formation of root apical part in permanent teeth with non-formed roots. In multi-root canals the material provides antiseptic effect on pulp stump preserving its vitality.
Code 00005709 Powder - 25 g; Liquid -15 ml