SET FOR TREATING AND FILLING ROOT CANALS
«Cuprodent» dental set contains:
- suspension № 1 based on copper-calcium hydroxide;
- suspension № 2 based on calcium hydroxide;
- powder containing copper-calcium hydroxide.
«Cuprodent» dental set is used for:
- treating (washing) infected root canals of permanent teeth;
- treating difficult canals using electro(depo)phoresis;
- non-direct covering pulp with calcium hydroxide, and as treating calcium-containing liner in deep cavities;
- treating canals of milk teeth and teeth with non-formed roots;
- filling root canals after all types of treatment including electro(depo)phoresis;
- after treating parodontitis and gingivitis.
«Cuprodent» dental set is a system with highly active hydroxicuprate featuring bactericidal effect on all microorganisms. High alkalinity of suspensions (pH 12,8-13,3) provides sterility of contact areas.
«Cuprodent» suspension № 1 is a solution of copper-calcium hydroxide and hydroxocuprate. The suspension is stabilized, it has water base providing usage of the suspension in any level of solving with distilled water according to usage method. The suspension provides high bactericidal effect of copper ions (concentration is 1,7-2,3%).
«Cuprodent» suspension № 2 is a solution of calcium hydroxide in distilled water with stabilizers. Calcium hydroxide stimulates formation of mineralized tissue.
When using electrophoresis, hydroxocuprate ions turn into low soluble copper hydroxide providing sterilization of canals and apical delta. «Cuprodent» material is applicable to all types of equipment used for electro(depo)phoresis treatment.
After treating infected canals with copper-calcium hydroxide using electro(depo)phoresis method, the canals should be filled with «Cuprodent» dough. The dough is obtained by mixing powder with suspension № 2. as a result, alkaline long-hardening material is obtained featuring disinfecting activity.
Code 00001574 Suspension №1-20 g; Suspension № 2 - 20 g; Powder - 10 g
Code 00001847 Suspension №1-20 g
Code 00001958 Suspension №2-20 g
Code 00001893 Powder - 10 g