MATERIAL FOR FILLING ROOT CANALS
«Apexdent» dental material is produced as dough on calcium hydroxide base:
- iodoform for filling canals when treating periodontitis;
- iodoform-free for teeth apexofication and treatment of chronic periodontitis.
«Apexdent» with iodoform dental material is used for filling root canals after depulping and for treating infected canals in case of chronic periodontitis. It is also used for teeth apexofication in case of periodontitis, in case on non-formed apex, tooth perforations and bone resorption.
«Apexdent» with iodoform dental dough is a long-hardening material (analogue to «Vitapex»).
The dough comprises:
- iodoform (40%) providing long bactericidal effect;
- calcium hydroxide and phosphates (pH=12,8);
- dough-adjuster and radiopaque filler.
Code 00001344 Dough with iodoform - 2 g