|GLASS IONOMER WATER-CURED CEMENT |
Is used for atraumatic restorative treatment of tooth caries (ART-method) by means of handle treating carious cavity and minimal using drill machine. The cavity is filled with strong adhesive material featuring anticaries effect without cavity preparation (after necrectomy by means of explorer). ART-method is used in dentistry including pediatric one.
- for filling cavities of the 1st and the 2nd classes;
- for filling milk teeth (all cavities);
- for filling cavities of the 5th class;
- for treating non-caries lesion of hard tissues;
- for modeling tooth stump to be crowned;
- for lining when filling with composites and
- for fissure hermetization.
«Aquion-Art» glass-ionomer water-cured radiopaque cement is a fibe powder containing fluoroaluminum glass, modified agents and polyacrylic acid. The powder should be mixed with distilled water resulting the obtainment of filling cement featuring good edge fitting and high adhesion to enamel and dentine.
The material features high bio-compatibility with tooth tissues, long anti-carious effect, high stability and low solubility. It meets the requirements of GOST R 51744. The cement also features long anti-caries effect due to fluorine ions leakage.
Code 00003522 Powder - 20 g; Conditioner -10 ml; Varnish - 10 ml