Material "Klipdent-MC" (collagen membrane) is used to create a mechanical barrier, warning the migration of the soft tissues in the bone defect during surgery:
- implantation of defects in the bone tissue;
- restoration of congenital and acquired defects of bone and soft tissues;
- periodontitis (minimally invasive methods of treatment and reconstructive surgery);
- resection of the root apex;
- filling of defects after the removal of cysts;
- closure of perforations of the maxillary sinus and perforation of the lower-jaw canal;
- removal of the tooth (complicated/uncomplicated);
- as a stabilizer of the clot.
Resorbable membrane "Klipdent-MC" is a type II collagen, interfiber structure is restored by cross-linking of polypeptide chains.
Membrane "Klipdent-MC" is biocompatible, promotes the binding of growth factors, platelet aggregation, osteoblasts and osteoclasts, causing bone remodeling and stimulates the repair of bone defect.
Membrane "Klipdent-MC" preserves the barrier function in tissue regeneration without fibro-formations not contain antigenic factors can be integrated into the surrounding tissue does not cause an immune reaction.
Membrane "Klipdent-MC" has the morphology of dense oriented fibers, it is easy to simulate, with optimum hardness and ductility.
Material "Klipdent-MC" is sterile, does not contain any viruses, prions, endotoxins.