Membrane “Bioplast-Dent”-MC is used to create a mechanical barrier, warning the migration of the soft tissues in the bone defect during surgery:
- implantation of defects in the bone tissue;
- restoration of congenital and acquired defects of bone and soft tissues;
- periodontitis (minimally invasive methods of treatment and reconstructive surgery);
- resection of the root apex;
- filling of defects after the removal of cysts;
- closure of perforations of the maxillary sinus and perforation of the lower-jaw canal;
- removal of the tooth (complicated/uncomplicated);
- as a stabilizer of the clot.
Resorbable two-layer membrane “Bioplast-Dent”-MC is a type I collagen (dermis) contains no additional cross-linking agents.
The membrane has a dense morphology of the fibers oriented in order to achieve mechanical stability, immunogenicity, inert, which leads to the absence of an inflammatory response to severe foreign body reaction.
The membrane is not antigenic, highly biocompatible, preventing proliferation and migration of the epithelium, creating optimal conditions for guided bone regeneration. The structure of collagen can safely close the bone defect. The material is completely resorbed without fibrous degeneration.