VARNISH DENTAL FLUORIDIZING BASE ON NATURAL RESINS AND NANODISPERSIBLE HYDROXYAPPATITE
Varnish «Nanofluor» is used for deep fluorination and rapid remineralization dentine and enamel:
at a prophylaxis and treatment of primary and second caries, caries in the stage of spot, caries of root, and also at treatment of wedge-shaped defects;
after removal of dental deposits at the professional hygienical cleaning of teeth;
after delete of the bracket-systems and polish of enamel of teeth and filling;
Varnish «Nanofluor» contains:
- amino-fluoride and fluoride of sodium, increasing resistance of dental enamel to influence of acids, that warns development of caries. Aminofluoride is the organic compound of fluorine of new generation, possessing the promoted fluoridize activity with the protracted therapeutic action. Optimum maintenance of fluoridize components provides the instantaneous isolation of teeth from the different sort of irritants.
- natural resin possessing antiseptic and bactericidal properties, able to form thin durable tape not influencing on adhesion of restorations materials to the dentine;
- nanodispersible colloid hydroxyappatite, promotional to renewal of mineral structure of enamel of tooth, remineralization dentine of deep carious cavity and normalization of the functional state of pulp of tooth;
- chlorinebutanol, rendering moderately distracting, antiphlogistic and antiseptic action;
- basis promotional to the rapid drying out and formation of tape during a 40-60 sec.
- Solvent «Nanofluor» is intended for dilution of varnish, in the case of increase of his viscidity, as a result of evaporation of solvent.
For the receipt of coverage more durable and of long duration, and also in the conditions of domestic application, it is recommended to use the solvent «Nanofluor» for cleaning of surface of tooth before causing of varnish.
Сode 00007472 Varnish - 5 ml; Solvent - 5 ml