|GLASS IONOMER WATER-CURED CEMENT|
- for filling cavities of the 1st and the 2nd classes;
- for filling milk teeth;
- for filling cavities of the 5th class;
- for treating non-caries lesion of hard tissues;
- for provisional filling;
- for modeling tooth stump to be crowned;
- for lining when filling with composites and amalgams;
- for fissure hermetization.
Powder of «Aquion» glass-ionomer water-cured radiopaque cement contains fluoroaluminum glass and polyacrylic acid. It is mixed with distilled water resulting the obtainment of filling cement featuring rapid hardening and good adhesion to enamel and dentine.
The material features high bio-compatibility with tooth tissues, long anti-carious effect, high stability and low solubility. It meets the requirements of GOST R 51744.
Code 00006950 Powder (A2) - 20 g, (A3,B2,C2) 10 g x 3 pc; Conditioner - 15 ml; Varnish - 15 ml
Code 00007205 Powder (A2) - 20 g; Conditioner - 10 ml; Varnish - 10 ml
Code 00004089 Powder (A3) - 20 g; Conditioner - 10 ml; Varnish - 10 ml
Code 00021533 Powder (B2) - 20 g; Conditioner - 10 ml; Varnish - 10 ml
Code 00011082 Powder (C2) - 20 g; Conditioner - 10 ml; Varnish - 10 ml